A protected state park, Henderson Beach in Destin, FL is home to more than 6,000 feet of natural sugar-white sand shoreline and allows guests a chance to observe the coastal dune ecosystem. The park holds multiple picnic pavilions, areas for grilling and camping, and a short nature trail. The shoreline is untouched and unblocked by any construction and is the perfect place to spend the day at the beach.
The park's 3/4 mile nature trail wanders through shifting dunes and Coastal Scrub vegetation. The trail provides a beautiful view of the park from a perch on a dune and access to children's playground.
Leashed dogs are allowed on the park's trails, sidewalks, and parking lots, but are not allowed on the beach or in the playground.
- $6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4.00 per Single Occupant Vehicle.
- $2.00 per pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
Picnic Pavilion Rental Fees
- $100.00 per day, plus tax. The East Pavilion seats 100.
- $100.00 per day, plus tax. The West Pavilion seats 100.